Summer of Love Gala
Saturday night at St. Regis in San Francisco. Buy tickets now!
Update as of Friday 4:45pm: There are only 100 tickets left for online sale. There will be 150 tickets available at the door. Please buy your tickets now before this great event sells out!
Think back to the summer of love, a time when everyone had the freedom to be exactly who they wanted to be. At Reason to Party’s Summer of Love Gala at the St. Regis Ballroom on August 18th, we will create an evnvironement that provides freedom for those who need it most, the homeless children of Larkin Street Youth Services.
When: Saturday, August 18th, 9pm to 2am (VIP Reception from 8-9pm)
Where: St. Regis Hotel Ballroom, 125 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Why: Make a difference and raise money for Larkin Street Youth as 100% of proceeds go to Larkin.
RTP is creating the hottest party of the summer. The night will include:
- Complimentary Karlsson Vodka and Trumer beer bar ALL NIGHT LONG
- Beautiful Machines will light up the stage for a one hour set
- Lauren Nieuwland and Honey Mahogany will sing live
- DJ’s Sebastian Concha and DJ Weapon will be spinning hits all night
- Summer of Love photo-booth sponsored by Photography for Good
- Beautiful Decor and premium sound by Entire Productions
- And beautifully grand art installation by Tapigami
VIP ticket will include:
- A private and secluded area overlooking downtown San Francisco
- Ultra Premium Angels Envy Bourbon tasting
- A private VIP reception from 8-9pm with Larkin Street Youth Staff
- VIP-only designated bar service and premium alcohol
This amazing event is likely to sell out and quantities for all tickets are limited—so buy your tickets now!
Dress Code: Cocktail Attire Recommended
About Larkin Street Youth Services
Larkin Street Youth Services was founded in 1984 as a neighborhood effort to help San Francisco’s most vulnerable youth – homeless and runaway ages 12-24 – in the Tenderloin and Polk Gulch areas of San Francisco and has served over 70,000 youth since they opened. Their programs address the immediate needs youth have for housing, food and safety, while also encouraging their participation in essential support services that offer the skills and resources needed to help them reach their full potential and keep them off the streets for good.
Sponsored by: 7X7 Magazine, Karlsson’s Vodka, Trumer Beer, St Regis Hotel, Entire Productions, Tapigami