Reason to Party’s REJOICE on Dec 18th
Presented by GLAAD / StartOut / Reason to Party SF / Vessel SF
Get your tickets today! This event is selling out fast!
On Sunday, December 18th, we’ll celebrate San Francisco’s second annual Reason to Party Day, as declared by former Mayor Gavin Newsom one year ago. To celebrate, we invite you to join us at Vessel San Francisco for a magical night with friends, cocktails, music and fun.
Vessel SF – 85 Campton Place
Doors open at 7pm
As with any Reason to Party, we are creating a enchanting evening that rivals any event you have seen, and with our newest partners in crime—Vessel, GLAAD and StartOut—this night is going to be wild. We can’t wait to party with you and celebrate an amazing year of LGBT accomplishments with complimentary Blue Angel Vodka cocktails, 209 Gin, wine and champagne from the Wine Tasting Network and much more. Dancing and Music courtesy of one of SF’s local talents: DJ Grind.
This event is going to sell out, so please purchase your tickets today!
Buy Tickets » http://www.reasontoparty.org/rejoicesf#buy
Bottle Service is $350, VIP tickets are $100, Tickets at the door are $50 and Pre-sale tickets are $40.
VIP Tickets Include:
- Complimentary Vodka and Gin Cocktails, Wine, Champagne and Beer, all night long!
- Dedicated bottle service in the VIP area and special line with dedicated bar tenders at the main bar
- Dedicated and raised VIP area with seating and tables.
- VIP gift bag featuring gifts from SFMOMA, Blue Angel Vodka, a bottle of wine from the Wine Tasting Network, Special Spa Offers, Discount for a StartOut membership and much, much more!
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Complimentary Blue Angel Cocktails, Red/White Wine and Champagne all night long
- Music by DJ Grind
- Friends, Dancing and Fun…now that’s a Reason to Party!
We are also pleased to announce a new partnership between Reason to Party SF and Vessel in 2012 where we will be hosting one of San Francisco’s hottest new parties, “Sunday Confession”. Stay tuned for more information about the party which we will announce on December 18th.