Eyes Wide Open
Nov 10th — W Hotel San Francisco — Benefitting The Trevor Project
When: Saturday, November 10th at 9pm
Where: W Hotel, Downtown San Francisco
Every morning, there are LGBTQ youth that wake up feeling hopeless and like their life is not worth living. Teens and young adults are being bullied and rejected by peers and family because of their sexual orientation. Everyone has felt hurt or alone, but these kids truly see no future and believe suicide is their way out. No one should ever feel this helpless or alone. By attending Eyes Wide Open, a benefit for The Trevor Project on November 10, you can help to restore the possibility of a full and promising life ahead for these adolescents.
By coming together at the W San Francisco Ballroom from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m., we will raise vital funds for the nation’s only 24-hour crisis intervention and suicide prevention helpline for LGBTQ youth. These youth need someone to talk to, but most of all, they need your support. Make a donation or purchase your tickets now a
The Eyes Wide Open Party will be unforgettable because:
- Celebrity guest Kwanza Jones will be performing her new song ” Super Charged” and world premier of her music video. She will light up the stage and delight your senses with with hits like “Vicious” and “Time to Go”
- Complimentary sponsored Blue Angel Vodka Cocktails, Sapporo Beer, Angels Envy Bourbon will keep you titillated all night long.
- Special performances from the Smuin Ballet as well as local flamenco dancers
- Djs Sebastian Concha, Enso, Tamo and Hard French are going to light up the your evening. Plus special performances that will delight you.
- Eyes Wide Open photo-booth sponsored by Photography for Good will ensure you will remember the event in the morning.
- Bask in the beauty of the W Hotel Ballroom as we partner with local artists and designers to create a once in a lifetime experience.
VIP tickets will include:
- A private room at the W Hotel dedicated to our VIP guests with complimentary premium wine and premium Blue Angel Cocktails. Angels Envy Bourbon tasting will keep you mouth watering all night..
- We know you want your premium cocktails, so we will have one bartender for every 50 VIP guests (double what we had a previous RTP events).
- A private VIP reception from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. with the San Francisco Ambassadors of The Trevor Project, Board Members and Staff, along with special celebrity guests.
- Our lounge areas will allow you to take a break from all the fun, rest your feet and chat with new and old friends.
We look forward to celebrating with you on November 10th and actively transforming lives while having a blast.
Bonus: Listen to the radio interview and slideshow about the upcoming event
About Trevor Project
The Trevor Project is determined to end suicide among young members of the LGBTQ community by providing life-saving and life-affirming resources including our nationwide, 24/7 crisis intervention lifeline, digital community and advocacy/educational programs. These services create a safe, supportive and positive environment for everyone.
The Trevor Project programs and services create a supportive national safety net for gay youth who are emotionally or physically bullied and harassed, are contemplating self harm, or otherwise at risk for giving up. More than 30,000 young people access some aspect of The Trevor Project annually. Programs include: The Trevor Lifeline (1-866-488-7386) the Nation’s only 24/7 suicide prevention line for LGBTQ youth; and digital resources TrevorChat, Ask Trevor, and TrevorSpace.org. To learn more about or access these programs, visitwww.thetrevorproject.org