Endless Summer in the City
W Hotel in San Francisco on Saturday, August 13th at 10pm
We’re pleased to announce that the event was a smashing success, with over 1000 in attendance.
We’ll kick off the night by pitting fashion against rock with:
- An experimental swimwear fashion show
- featuring locally-sourced, rocking hot swimwear, jewelry, and models
- models will walk to a live performance by LA-based indie band Y LUV (see their latest video)
The night will rage on with a massive dancefloor:
- Rob G of Om Records and Freddie Future spinning until 2am
- Complimentary Hosted bars by Magave tequila, Sierra Nevada beer, and Blue Angel Vodka
- An exclusive VIP section with gift bags, a chance to meet the band, mingle with the evening’s host, and interact with the models
- Live painting by Ian Ross (ianrossart.com)
- Interactive photobooth by Shelly Gerrish of Captura Photography (shellygerrish.com)
Catch the wave to Endless Summer in the City
True to the California spirit, we’ll be raising money for Save the Waves, a global nonprofit run by surfers, scientists, and activists focused on saving coastlines around the world.
VIP ticketholders will gain exclusive access to a VIP area with gift bags and will have a chance to meet the band and the evening’s host.
Save the Waves Coalition (www.savethewaves.org) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting and preserving the coastal environment, with an emphasis on the surf zone, and educating the public about its value. They are a devoted group of surfers, scientists, and activists, who share a common belief that our wild coastal areas around the world are precious and valuable, and need to be protected. The organization now is involved with programs and campaigns in numerous countries worldwide, helping local organizations and individuals protect their own coastline, including their Save Sloat campaign at Ocean Beach here in San Francisco.
“RTP has been leading the way as a ‘best practices’ model and has represented true San Francisco values. It has been an innovative asset to the City.”
–Former Mayor Gavin Newsom
Reason to Party is an organization run by young professionals to help non-profit organizations. We throw quarterly luxury fundraisers, partnering with local communities and groups to raise funds and awareness with 100% of proceeds going to the non-profits. For our winter event, former Mayor Gavin Newsom declared it Reason to Party day in the city stating, “RTP has been leading the way as a ‘best practices’ model and has represented true San Francisco values. It has been an innovative asset to the City.”For more information, please contact Rigel Cable (firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-244-0127) or Kylee Edlefsen (email@example.com or 415-309-9063).
For questions about the website or accessibility issues, contact Mac Clemmens (firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-669-9386).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: What do I wear?
A: Anything goes. Some guests will be joining us from outsidelands music festival and will be casual, others will be dressed up in jeans. Some people will be wearing suits. Whatever feels sexy and comfortable for you.
- Q: Do I need to bring a copy of my ticket?
All ticket purchases are electronic, so you will only need to bring your ID to check in.
- Q: Will tickets be available at the door?
Possibly, if we do not sell out before the event. It is best to buy your tickets now.